Reuters is reassigning top executives and laying off others as part of the 650 job cuts announced two weeks ago. Reuters, which underwent a well-publicized reorganization last year in an effort to streamline operations and cut costs by creating vertical segments (IMD, Nov. 19, 2001), is now undoing some of that work as CEO Tom Glocer tries to cut costs.
Inside Market Data has learned that Devin Wenig, president of the Investment Banking and Brokerage division (IBB), is taking a lead role for
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II