Once the migration is complete, Turquoise will offer an unnetted market depth feed based on the industry standard ITCH protocol, but-unlike its exchange parent-will not provide a snapshot feed based on the FIX and FAST protocols because of the additional cost involved in providing this option, which cannot be recouped via market data fees since the MTF does not charge for its data, says Natan Tiefenbrun, commercial director at Turquoise.
"We don't charge for our market data... [and] most of our
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse