Danish asset manager Danske Capital, a subsidiary of Danske Bank group, is expanding the number of funds that it prices on an intra-day basis as part of an ongoing effort to provide accurate net asset values for funds managed on behalf of clients, officials say.
"We have been working on building this huge machinery to derive NAV prices for our 120 funds in Helsinki and 25 funds in Sweden, and now we are taking on Danske Invest with 150 funds, so in total we have some 300 funds [that must be pric
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit