The International Securities Exchange last month completed the development of a direct connection to Standard and Poor's-which serves as the primary index calculator for ISE's indexes-to speed up time to market for new indexes.
Previously, whenever the ISE created new indexes, S&P would calculate them, then feed them through Thomson Reuters' BridgeFeed infrastructure from the former Bridge Information Systems to map traditional ticker symbols to the underlying index values, before the calculated
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won