French data user group Cossiom has enlisted UK-based data cost and contract management software vendor MDSL to provide the online front-end interface for the group's Niagara database of exchange data policies, officials say.
Cossiom approached MDSL in recent weeks, and the vendor aims to have the platform up and running within the next few months, which will provide a way for Niagara members to store and access exchange information in the standardized templates that member banks have been workin
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank