European financial market participants should be given a final opportunity to provide a fairly priced consolidated tape of real-time, pan-European equity trade data before regulators consider imposing a mandated solution, according to recommendations from the Committee of European Securities Regulators in advance of the European Commission's review of the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID).
In its report, CESR suggests that the consolidated tape should be implemented "on the basi
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse