Deutsche Börse is to begin using datacenter provider Telehouse's London facility later this year to serve as a new access point for low-latency connectivity to its Xetra cash market and Eurex derivatives exchange. The access point will launch in Q2, and will provide customers with one-way latency of less than 4.5 milliseconds from London to Frankfurt.
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank