Brazilian exchange group BM&F Bovespa is planning to roll out a conflated datafeed for futures data within the next two months, to enable trading firms to reduce their bandwidth requirements in the face of rising data volumes.
“When we introduced co-location [in 2009], high-frequency traders came into the market, and whereas we were probably averaging about 200,000 messages per day before, now we average four or five million messages per day, with a peak of eight million messages on May 6 last y
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit