UK-based data technology vendor B2N will this month roll out an additional feature to the permissioning component of its MarketHub data distribution platform, which will allow end-users to subscribe to new datasets on-demand, according to pre-defined entitlement rules set up based on their specific job.
“In every firm, there are many different types of market data users, from portfolio managers, to traders, to people watching and analyzing data… and usually, in order to see data from a particular
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling