In the ongoing battle over exchange data fees, where end-users still want to pay less for data they ultimately create and exchanges seek to justify fee increases, some market participants are looking for ways to meet in the middle to keep both sides happy.
Some end-user firms expressed concerns over how much they pay exchanges for data—and whether they should be charged for the data in the first place. “It actually drives me nuts that we have to pay for market data at all, because the trading fi
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit