NYSE Technologies, the data and technology arm of NYSE Euronext, is to make its Middleware-Agnostic Messaging API (MAMA) messaging layer available on an open-source basis, to increase interoperability between other data sources and services by enlisting a wider community of users and vendors in its future development.
Interested parties will be able to download the code—dubbed OpenMAMA—from the openmama.org website, hosted by non-profit open-source consortium the Linux Foundation, and use it to
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act