BATS Europe resumed normal trading Wednesday, Dec. 7 after a third-party hardware component failed early the previous day, prompting the market to close all day to ensure integrity of trade data and an orderly market. The exchange advised participants to reconcile activity with an end-of-day trade data file to minimize exposure to discrepancies between trade data.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit