Low-latency data vendor QuantHouse is changing its approach to client implementations of its direct datafeeds, feed handlers and algorithmic development tools to work with—rather than replacing—incumbent data platforms, to account for a growing level of uptake of its services by larger bank clients, which have different requirements from the vendor’s core base of hedge funds.
“We’ve signed 15 banks in the last 12 months, and are now building a specific offering for their needs, because they have
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit