European bond trading platform MTS is preparing to roll out an ultra-low-latency datafeed, dubbed MTS Live, at the end of this month, which will provide traders and market participants with real-time, un-netted order book data for its 10 most liquid cash markets.
Simon Linwood, data manager at MTS, says the trading venue operator created the feed in response to demand from its primary dealers for more transparency in the fixed income markets, which are trailing behind other asset classes such as
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech