French hardware-based data capture and distribution technology vendor NovaSparks will this week release FPGA Order Book Builder, which performs feed handling tasks and order book aggregation using a pure FPGA (field programmable gate array) appliance, at average latency of 880 nanoseconds.
The Book Builder performs the parsing, recording, filtering, normalization and formatting functions of the vendor’s FPGA feed handlers, while also constructing a full order book—with configurable levels of dep
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit