Wells Fargo is adding features to its market data contracts database as part of a broader initiative to improve the management of its contract renewals process for market data services, and is expanding the scope of its mandatory market data compliance course and test as it seeks to be more proactive around compliance.
The bank already managed its contracts using a database from an unspecified vendor, and over the past year built a shared database—referred to as its “contracts pipeline”—using Mi
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp