Thomson Reuters will this week officially launch a new Interactive Map capability within its Eikon data desktop, which will allow commodities traders and analysts to monitor the supply chain of physical assets such as gas, oil and metals, and external factors such as natural disasters and weather systems that could impact commodities prices.
The vendor began beta testing the product this summer (IMD, Aug. 31), and has since added new weather overlays including severe weather and detailed US weat
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act