Canadian derivatives valuation and risk management software provider Fincad is making a number of compute and capacity enhancements to its F3 analysis platform, to support more complex pricing and analytics requirements among buy- and sell-side firms -- which use the platform to price and perform risk calculations for derivatives -- to meet the demands of new regulations, such as Dodd Frank and Basel III.
At last month's SIFMA Technology exhibition in New York, Fincad demonstrated real-time, clo
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II