Interactive Data has added data from a number of trading venues in the Middle East and North Africa region to its Consolidated Feed of equities, derivatives, commodities, fixed income and foreign exchange data (formerly known as PlusFeed) in response to growing customer demand for the data-in part resulting from index provider MSCI upgrading the country status for Qatar and United Arab Emirates (UAE) from "frontier market" to "emerging market" in June.
Level 2 data from the Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, D
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership