ESMA officials say the experts will form a consultative group of up to 20 members whose core task will be to advise the watchdog's market data reporting working group on how to align the reporting requirements resulting from pan-European financial directives the European Market Infrastructure Regulation (EMIR) and the second iteration of the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID 2).
For example, the experts might be asked to provide insight on how to solve possible problems arising f
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse