InfoReach integrated the benchmark US Treasuries data from eSpeed─which is the first source of fixed income data on its platform─using the FIX Protocol.
The move means that InfoReach clients can now trade and hedge a broader range of asset classes, including equities, options, futures, foreign exchange, and now fixed income.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act