In a letter dated Jan. 29 sent to consumers of its FTSE End of Day (EOD) data, FTSE reiterates the contractual guidelines surrounding the ways in which FTSE EOD data should be used, and the associated licenses and rights linked to each activity.
The six types of licenses agreements mentioned are: data service agreements, which cover instances when a client receives and displays indexes or Industry Classification Benchmark (ICB) data directly from FTSE or via another vendor; FTSE multi-use licens
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech