Officials say S&P Capital IQ developed the FPGA OPRA feed after realizing that projected volume growth on the OPRA feed would quickly outstrip the ability of software-only feed handler and book-building solutions to process the amount of options data being generated─which is expected to reach peak rates of 100 million messages per second (mps) within five years, and hit 120 million mps by 2020.
QuantFeed FPGA for OPRA can process 40 million mps per FPGA board─enough to handle July's projected ra
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp