Initially due to take effect on Jan. 1, 2014, Euribor-EBF postponed the implementation of the new data policy until March 1 to allow banks, non-bank corporates and stock exchanges time to assess their data usage and complete the subscription process.
Euribor-EBF had originally intended to introduce fees for its fixings data from July 1, 2011, but delayed the plans after European market data consumers objected to aspects of the data policy.
Under the new model, recipients of Euribor-EBF real-time
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit