The Hebrew-language app, which was built by a "local" company using freeware technologies, features two sections: At the top of the page, it displays daily, weekly and monthly graphs of TASE's continuous indexes, such as the TA-25, while at the bottom, it displays underlying data for the chosen indexes, such as the companies within the index, trading volume, and index values, as well as prices and weightings, with prices delayed by 20 minutes.
Officials say users can also search indexes, securit
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech