Version 3.3 of the Money.net platform, which the vendor rolled out two weeks ago, includes new content covering exchange-traded funds and mutual funds, collected directly from exchanges and fund managers, as well as related fundamental data to allow users to drill down from high-level charts to more detailed information, such as fund sponsor or the component stocks and holdings of each type of fund.
Money.net chief executive Morgan Downey, who joined the vendor in February from Bloomberg, where
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain