Morningstar has traditionally sold the historical data—which includes full-depth price data from equities and derivatives exchanges, foreign exchange markets, interdealer brokers and other over-the-counter markets, covering every update to cross the vendor’s systems since December 2003—on hard drives, but wants to make it easier for users to access custom sub-sets of the data in a timely manner.
“We are looking to take that warehouse and make it more accessible in a 21st century way. We don’t wa
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit