The intraday volatility forecasts, which are priced at €300 per month, provide volatility predictions for the DAX, Euro Stoxx 50 and Euro-Bund benchmarks, leveraging trading data for the underlying futures traded on Deutsche Börse's Eurex derivatives market.
The forecasts will be distributed from Nov. 23 via Deutsche Börse's CEF Core consolidated feed and its low-latency CEF Ultra+ Eurex market data feed, and will include second-by-second average realized volatilities; 10-second forecasts publis
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership