So far, Diliger has enabled exchanges and vendors to list their data products, infrastructure and systems on its platform so that prospective buyers can compare offerings, request more granular information, and make better purchasing decisions. However, the vendor is now looking at more creative ways to attract users, and has turned its attention to the pressing regulatory requirements around transparency.
"We spoke to European regulators recently, and they told us that one of their regulations
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp