Co-founder and chief executive Thierry Hue set up DynamicIQ in 2012 after holding senior trading connectivity and quality assurance roles at Deutsche Bank and Morgan Stanley, where he had been frustrated by the manual and risk-inherent nature of software rollout and QA processes, and was instrumental in automating those processes at the banks.
"Not many people have thought about solving that problem. Until now, people have scaled by throwing resources at it," Hue says. "So I left to set up a com
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act