On April 25, the European Commission released its latest sets of "delegated acts"─the documents that set out how the European Union's MiFID 2 regulation should be practically executed. These include definitions that will instruct exchanges and other trading venues on how much they will be able to charge consumers for market data, which the EC hopes will force providers to set their fees at reasonable levels.
The document states that the price of market data should be set according to "the cost o
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit