Until now, MDX has focused on selling its data distribution technology to banks, interdealer brokers and buy-side firms. The technology underpinning the service it will offer to trading venues is the same MDX data distribution platform as used by trading firms, though it differs in the way that it connects to venues' trading engines.
MDX is currently working with an unnamed trading venue to build a distribution mechanism that plugs into the venue's trading engine, picks up market data, and distr
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit