Results statements and share prices can reveal a lot about a company, including exchanges. Our weekly IMD Stock Index is a particularly good measure of an exchange's health.
Since we introduced the Stock Index in 2003, exchanges have been among the strongest of the companies we track. In 2005, they were by far the best performing group on a year to date basis, with a composite gain of 70 percent for the year (IMD, Jan. 2).
What's so attractive about exchanges? Well, in the words of our columni
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II