Advances in technology are allowing newswires to change the way they create stories. But how will electronically-generated stories be balanced against the human face of journalism? By Matthew Burkley, Thomson Financial
When Thomson Financial made an announcement last year about how we are using technology to create news stories, I wasn't prepared for the wave of interest that followed.
The story was picked up all around the world in both the financial and mainstream press. One angle focused on
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit