The recent growth of global markets has been fueled by the advent of innovative financial products for diversifying risk, structuring cash flows and lowering capital costs. These include structured finance transactions that incorporate a diverse breadth of instruments, including mortgage-backed securities, public securitizations of retail credit cards, asset-backed commercial paper conduit transactions and hedges involving derivatives and collateralized loan obligations.
More independent pri
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won