Last week we had the pleasure of travelling to Paris to talk to executives from French financial institutions and market data vendors. They wanted to hear our opinion about the market data landscape, both globally and locally.
From our perspective, we were happy to see the vibrancy of the market. The 70-odd executives who attended the meeting asked about a lot of different issues.
One concern was about the vulnerability of small vendors in the face of both their traditional competitors—the big
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse