One of the themes of this year's SIA show was surely transformation. A number of established vendors were at the event to discuss the next stage in their development.
Dow Jones Newswires, for example, has begun moving beyond the traditional model of providing news via a scrolling ticker on a market data terminal. As demonstrated by a number of initiatives over the past year, DJN is now allowing customers to use its news and analysis in much the same way that data is increasingly being used, d
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling