As the supposed launch date for Bloomberg's Fatpipe datafeed approaches, it appears as though many important issues have yet to be decided. You know, little details such as content, pricing and technology.
We've spent the last few weeks talking to user firms, consultants and vendors about the mysterious feed. And from what we've learned, there's an awful lot still to be done if this feed is coming out any time soon.
First of all, while Bloomberg has begun to preview the feed at a select number
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit