Need proof? In this issue, we learn how French prop trading firm Arbitragis has deployed low-latency data from French vendor Quant House. The firm's emphasis is on speed to get data as fast as possible into its algo trading engines for index arbitrage and other sophisticated strategies. Yes, the data is key, but it means nothing if it takes too long to get the data from the exchange to the trading algorithm and back out to market.
Meanwhile, Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing is in talks with n
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit