Last month's record trading days signaled a trend that—while easing slightly at the end of August—looks set to continue.
Some of those records can be attributed to the volatility hitting the markets as a result of the sub-prime crisis in the US, which has caused markets to yo-yo and prompted frantic trading and quoting to avoid the troughs, and which some commentators are linking to the departure of S&P president Kathleen Corbet (see related article, this issue).
Others can perhaps be attribut
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp