It’s actually a bit of a relief. Observers were feeling the fatigue. While it was all anyone could talk about during the summer, by the holiday season the discussion raised only shrugs, not eyebrows. We’re tired of it all, they seemed to say. Just announce the thing already.
Well, now Reuters has. And the details of the deal are—s
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit