Three steps you can take to bring instant messaging into the compliance fold. By Gary Reifman, co-founder and product manager for Messaging Services at Communicator Inc.
Wall Street has always been an early adopter of technology as a means to better reach customers with information vital to the bottom line. It started with the telephone and extended to fax and then e-mail. While each technology evolution opens customers to faster and better communications, it brings with it the challenge of m
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers