This week's issue is all about size. You've no doubt already noticed that this is a hefty issue. We've got a whopping 36 pages—a record for us. We're also proud to say that it's packed full of news from every corner of the market.
Bourse de Montreal, for example, is following the latest trend among exchanges by offering a "stripped" datafeed (see page 10). Deutsche Börse is already in tests with CEF Alpha, a stripped-down version of its Consolidated Exchange Feed, while Nasdaq's OrderView pro
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit