Last week brought yet another round of squabbling between Reuters and Moneyline Telerate. But this time, the stakes are much higher. They’re not bickering over the fine points of a service agreement, nor over the development of feed handlers. This time, the use of Reuters’ ticker plant--which Moneyline depends on to handle its exchange data--is threatened.
Unless you’ve been on another planet (or didn’t see Inside Market Data’s news alert), Reuters filed last week a suit against Moneyline
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act