Users seem to consider news as an afterthought, choosing services more because of, say, certain functionality than because of the quality of the news. But news, of course, plays an important role in the market. Traders, for example, live and die by how the news affects the market.
But as Gabriella Stern, Dow Jones Newswires' senior editor in EMEA, pointed out at last year's Inside Market Data Europe conference, "… news is not a 'one-size-fits-all' business. What's hot for a forex trader is a
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse