The two products-DART Entitlements and Open Entitlements-should assist clients with monitoring and reporting datafeed usage, making it easier for them to comply with the requirements of exchange data audits, says Stuart Harvey, vice president of entitlements at Wombat.
"Clients are struggling with the number of audits-they need to make them manageable somehow.... Having to prove that any system they implement is compliant is a large burden for clients," Harvey says. "A major issue is that app
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit