NEW YORK: The recent announcement by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) of its plans to increase the transparency of the US corporate bond market by developing a system for price discovery opens up the possibility of a whole new source of data for players in that market. The SEC has charged the National Association of Securities Dealers (NASD) with the responsibility of developing the mechanism.
While the market participants debate the merits of what will essentially be a last trade
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit