NEW YORK--The prospectus being distributed to potential buyers of Dow Jones Markets leaves a lot of questions unanswered, according to industry sources who have seen it. But it does offer an insight into how the dominant player in the US government bond data market--and solid No. 2 global rival to Reuters--lost its footing and ultimately ended up on the sales block, they say.
The prospectus has been prepared by investment bankers Goldman Sachs and Evercore Partners. According to sources who h
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act