Can One Size Fit All?
The industry is clearly in need of a multi-purpose classification standard, but the diversity of most financial products makes the task of creating one a daunting prospect, says Martin Sexton
As instrument classification again comes under the spotlight, with the imminent release of the final draft of ISO 10962-the Classification of Financial Instruments (the ISO CFI) and the publication of the ISITC's Settlements and Reconciliation classification, the question being asked i
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech