Over the next three years, I expect to see maturation in the discussion and description of what reference data is and how we use it.
Reference data means multiple things to different parties—it’s context-dependent. The importance of context, and methods for collecting, storing, and presenting information context, especially when sharing data, are issues that are being grappled with in multiple industries. The bottom line is, if you’re going to share data between multiple parties and sites in a g
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II